Have an option on cards viewed in the inbox to jump to their board
It would be nice to have an option on the inbox row (primarily on "View All Items") and on the card itself that would allow a user to jump to the board that the card is located in.
By adding this, it will make it much easier to move tasks into different columns on their respective boards, as the current process in "clicks" is as follows:
- See the card and open it to see the task.
- Close the card.
- Click the hamburger icon.
- Click projects.
- Click the board the card belonged to.
The new process would be:
- See the card and open it to see the task (or if you just want to jump to the board, click the board icon that would appear on the row).
- Click the "Jump to Board" icon on the card.
I believe this small change would be a great improvement as far as user friendliness goes.
This feature is implement with the new updated in Inbox i.e Home where you can navigate to the exact board and card.