TODO tasks as child cards
In order to streamline the approach with working with hierarchical work items and to bring greater flexibility - it would be useful to unify the approaches in viewing and managing TODOs and Child cards.
Currently it's possible to organize hierarchical work items in two ways:
a) As cards with TODO subtasks
b) As cards with parent-child links
- That may lead to some confusion (e.g. "which of both options should I choose?");
- And difficulty (e.g. "I started with option (a) but now I see that option (b) is more appropriate").
* Ability to view TODO tasks as Child Cards on the board: similarly to TODO board but:
- With ability to drag-and drop tasks for changing their statuses
- Allow having the TODO tasks on the same board (e.g. in a designated "TODO" smart-lane or in a smart-lane by our choice)
Allow converting between TODO and a Child Card. Or allow presenting the same in both ways.
Given that I opened card details: I'd like to have easy view to its child cards (in a similar way that now I can see the TODO list for a card)
Thanks for the suggestion.We will add this point in our product backlog and depending on the votes will prioritize the feature.