As an administrator, you can change the values in the Size list of a card attribute from the Admin menu. You may make changes to the Master List such as change the name of the Master List, add or delete an attribute value, deactivate an attribute value, and change the name of the attribute value.
To make changes to the Master List:
1. Click the Settings sub menu in the Admin menu on the top. Click Master Lists icon on the toolbar. In the List of Master List page, click the Master List that you want to modify.
2. Double-click the required Master List. The Master List View displays two panes i.e. the Master List Details and LOV Details.
3. To change the name of the Master List, edit the name and click the Save icon on the LOV Details section toolbar.
4. In the LOV Details section, you may make following changes, and then click Save on its toolbar.
• To add an attribute value to the field, click the Add icon on the LOV Details toolbar. A new Item row appears. Double-click the Label cell and type the label which you want to be displayed for a field. Click OK to Save. Similarly, enter the value and the weightage. Double-click the Position cell to arrange the LOVs in the order you want to be displayed in the list. Double-click the Current Status to select Active to activate the attribute value.
• To delete an attribute value, click the required attribute value and then click the Delete icon on the LOV Details toolbar.
• To modify an attribute value, i.e. change the label, value, position, weightage, double-click the appropriate cell and edit the values. Click the Save icon on the LOV Item toolbar.
• To deactivate an attribute value, double-click the Current State cell for the required attribute value and select Disabled from the list. Click OK.