Skip to content

Ideas/ Suggestions

147 results found

1. Title the CFD with the lane that is reflected in the Data

The CFD has no title and there is no way to know which Data is being shown. This is related to the bigger problem that you can't see the CFD for the entire board.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add possibility to show lead time and/or cycle time to card

it is very awesome to see lead time directly on card. It helps to visualize possible blocker to prevent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop auto assigning cards to the user who moves them

Can you please add in an options that allows you to turn of the auto assign when you move a card through the board, its adding in extra steps when I then have to reassign all cards back to the actual owner

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make it so you can see boards that users are on.

Allow me to see which projects people are working on by clicking on their name and then view. I am frequently asked by managers to "Just give them access to the boards I am on." However, I have not been able to figure out how to view which boards the managers are on to do so.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disable skipping any column

As its never advisable to skip any column except REWORK (if not required), can you please DISABLE skipping the column so that card would not end up in wrong column. The reason is, when I click and hold a card, as soon as drag it to next column the WEBPAGE scrolls to right automatically and its ends up skipping the column.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I need to see how many hrs. billing I have done on last couple of month on date basis like SAP. Is there any facility available?

like SAP, i would like to see how many hrs, billing i have done in last months, but it should be date wise and should show program name and hrs. booked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow me to change which fields are shown in the backlog view

For example, I'd like to see who owns the backlog items, and filter the backlog by owner, so that I can change the owner of those.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Nitin Ramrakhyani responded

Hi Andrew,

Allowing configuration of Backlog view is not planned, but we can certainly add the ‘owner’ field in the view so that you can filter cards by owner.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We’ll surely take it up in the next release.

-Swift-Kanban Team

8. fix the pixel-positioning of the menus.

When I go to ProjectName > Cards > Backlog, half the time I miss the Backlog and go right off the menu because the submenu that has Backlog etc. on it is too far below the top line of the Cards item.

Both the menu and the submenu have a 7-pixel margin of dead space (counting the border and the margin), making it that much harder to select an item. In addition, the "Backlog" menu border is lined up with the active highlighted portion of "Cards", which means that if I put my mouse near the top of the word…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export/import feature improvement

The export import feature is currently dreadful. Currently it exports date formats that are incompatable with import. This does not facilitate ease of use when attempting to move cards from one board to another. Either make card movement easier to do or fix the import/export feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Shon,

We regret the inconvenience caused but can you please elaborate the issue a bit more?

Are you saying that when you export cards to excel, it changes the date format and throw error while importing ? Ideally, it shouldn’t happen, unless there’s some setting in excel that’s messing it up.

We’ll investigate this immediately and see if anything needs to be resolved.

Thanks for trying Swift-Kanban. We’ll look forward to your reply to take this further.

-Swift-Kanban Team

10. Upload cards that are in progress or already done

Hello,
    from one year I'm using an Excel in order to maintain all my activities. Now I'm switching to SwiftKanban, but I'm not able to import all my cards that are started or completed.

If I've understood well, SwiftKanban is able to import cards that are not started yet, but it's not possible to import cards that are in progress or already done.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gavino,

You can import the existing in-progress cards on the board directly by using the export/import option.Please add new cards directly and select any column on the board reflecting the card’s current status.
    Please note all the analytics will reflected the time from the day the cards are imported only.

-SwiftKanban Team

11. TODO Tasks - allowing to add more details to the each TODO item

TODO Tasks - allowing to add more details to the each TODO item.
    We would like to be able to use the TODO Tasks to log defects for cards currently being worked on instead of creating a separate Defect card and linking them to the card. This way we can keep our WIP limits lower as the TODO items wont affect the WIP limits and our board will not be cluttered with Defect Cards for items still in Development.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Please can you elaborate more on the need as what more details are required on TODO for tracking .You also suggest you that we have TODO board to keep track of the TODO items separately for tracking and not affect the main Kanban board.

-SwiftKanban Support

12. Provide metrics for each team's (column's) performance with drill down capabilities

Currently, your application provides metrics at an aggregate level for lead time, cycle time, work and wait time based on archived cards only. It will be very helpful, if it can provide work time, wait time and cards processed for each team on the board so that each team can see if it is getting better or worse or at same level. If it is getting better or worse then the drill down to the relevant cards will help us determine what caused the improvement / degradation. Your system captures a lot of value timestamps as the card moves. By…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bitcoin

I really thank digit for their help in meeting technology.I want a detailed report of what Bitcoin.Please do write about it if possible.Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. better formatting for explicit policies on columns

Its fantastic that Swiftkanban supports explicit policies.

Having the card pinned to the top of the column is great.

However, in practice I find the description field too limiting. Without any option to format the text (using bullet points or numbered lists for instance) the field is really limited to writing a very short sentence or two. I find this inadequate.

I realise there is support for linking, but this too is inadequate. I want the policies available to the team without having to consult a separate document.

I propose that the description field editor be given the full formatting…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add ability to interact with Graphic reports (like LeanKitKanBan) with sliders

The ability to move a slider up and down the X or Y axis of any graph is a powerful way to view performance in the time frame or area of focus. it basically amplifies the signal to noise ratio - allowing users to focus on the specific behavior area of importance

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support smaller than and bigger than (< and >) charachters in descriptions

When I use smaller than and bigger than characters, in a form that resembles an XML-tag, I'd like to see those characters after saving and reopening the card.

It seems that the text I enter isn't escaped/unescaped correctly, so that the UI and browser think "<placeholder>" is a tag it must process, instead of just text in a description.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Median, 80%, 90%, and 95% thresholds for lead time & cycle time

For planning and performance management purposes, it would be valuable to be able to say "50% of requests are completed in 2.1 days or less, while 95% of requests are completed in 5.7 days or less".

This could be done either as marks on the existing distribution charts or as separate metrics altogether. Obviously would need to support filtering and so on.

Possibly the same metrics for work time, wait time, and blocked time would be useful as well.

For now, I'm going to hand-compute these values once I figure out how to get the details necessary exported. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make auto-scrolling an option

Today when I move a card to another lane via the drop-down menu, the window horizontally scrolls so that the new lane is visible.

I almost always want to stay where I am because I am processing a given lane's cards and moving them as appropriate.

This same auto-scrolling behavior takes place when I clean up some card type assignments. What I actually do is:
    - Filter by card type
    - Convert a given card to another card type
    - The window auto-scrolls and I lose my place.

The current behavior is very user-hostile in my opinion.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to change view or add a scroll bar when looking at child card hierachy

Today, when you look at the child hierarchy for a card and the parent card has at least 10 child cards, there is no scroll bar to move up and down on the screen to view all the child cards. You have to try to drag the cards up or down to see them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable export a task for another project

IIn the management of more than one project may be a need to export a task for another project in the event that projects are similar or related. Quickly move or copy the task.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Luiz,

We do have export/ import of cards. are you expecting any other type of export? We need a bit of clarification to understand the need for this. Request you to elaborate on this.

-Swift-Kanban Team

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas/ Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base